During the exportation we must follow the sanitary and customs requirements of the destination country. Some countries require pre-export quarantine in Brazil. In other countries, only quarantine at the destination is required.
Upon arriving at the airport of origin physical and documentary inspections of the animal will be held by the federal agencies (Customs House and Ministry of Agriculture). Inside the airplane, the animal is accompanied and monitored by a professional (Groom). At the destination airport, physical and documentary inspections are performed again by Customs House and sanitary inspection.
- Export Licenses
- Enabling of quarantine
- Laboratory Tests
- Veterinary Services
- Airfreight and lease of stalls
- Road Transport (Farm-Airport-Farm)
- Customs Clearance (origin and destination)
- Animal handling at the airport
- Enabling of Radar – Siscomex (Customs House)
- Groom Services (during the flight)